Want a quick and easy way to build your business?
Looking to stay in touch with existing clients and customers, but just don’t seem to have the time to build relationships and stay top-of-mind in your industry?
I know, you’re busy.
Busy running your business. Keeping up with the day-to-day demands of making sure you can meet payroll… ordering supplies… and attracting customers. (Among the million other details you need to take care of.)
You just don’t have time to stay connected with your existing clients – unless they show up at your business and need your service or products.
But, what if you could speak to them on a regular basis – through email – and when they’re ready to buy, they come right to you?
And what if prospective customers – people who potentially or eventually need you, already knew you, liked you and trusted you?
That would make your customer acquisiton problems go away, wouldn’t it?
Well, there’s a way you can do that – and be seen as the knowledgable expert.
In fact, you’re probably on the receiving end of this service right now! Some savvy marketer is sending you helpful information, fun facts and tid bits to keep you engaged, so that when you need THEIR services, you go to them first.
What you need is a SYSTEM to handle this chore for you
Here’s what you need:
- A proper lead magnet to get people to sign up for your newsletter (This can be a free report, a video or maybe a white paper which offers tremendous value to your customers. I’ve even worked with coupon offers and contests to get people on an email list.)
- An automatic way to gather names and email addresses – called an autoresponder.
- A sytematic approach to sending out content (a newsletter) on a regular schedule so your clients and prospects remember you.
- Occasional offers to drive business to your door during the slower times. (This can be a discount, a coupon, a bonus or anything that your customers tell you they’ll respond to. I can help you with the right decision there, too.)
- Writing skils to engage, inform and entertain your prospects so they stay on your list.
Great idea, right?
But who’s got the time to do all that? Epecially when your business already demands all your time and attention!
Why not let an experienced, professional copywriter do it for you?
You’ll save TIME: No slaving over a keyboard trying to come up with something new and interesting to say week after week – leave it to me. You can spend your time servicing your clients, working in your business and on your business while I take care of your marketing communication.
You’ll earn more MONEY: Quickly and easily send out a promotion and watch the returns. I’ll not only write the promo, but I have tons of experience to draw from and know what kinds of promos work and when.
If you think a regular “done for you” newsletter is a fantastic way to build your business, then you need to jump on this. Due to time constraints, I only take on a few new clients at a time.
Contact me today: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about how you can benefit from this hands off email marketing service.